Monday, May 2, 2011

Some Easter fun pics...and some breaking news.





We had decent weather and the kids had a great time.

Last night on the 11 o'clock news, the world got some BIG information.  Osama Bin Laden, the man responsible for masterminding the 9/11 attack on NYC, PA and the Pentagon was discovered and killed.  The U.S. now has custody of his body.  So far they are saying no U.S. Troops were injured in this attack.
Now, I must say that the world is most likely a better place without this person in it...and I hope it brings some sense of justice for the families of the victims of 9/11.  Having said that, on the news people were literally cheering and gathering on the front lawn of the White House.  This IS a victory!  But I think to cheer over the death of anyone, no matter how vile, just makes us look bad...like stooping to their level.  I think in the global community we already appear arrogant, and I don't think this is helping.  I am however glad he is no longer a threat to us, or to those he would have brainwashed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment