Monday, March 14, 2011

Joseph

Yesterday we celebrated my son Joe's 25th birthday.  It was an emotional day for me.  I spent the afternoon with my sister and daughter in a local candle store.  We started talking about Joe being 25, and where the time has gone.  Her oldest will be leaving for Ohio U in Sept, and the thought of his leaving is really taking a toll on her.  We are so sad to see him go.  We are a close knit family. 

I think I need to call my mom and ask her just how she dealt with her bustling home turning into an empty nest.  I have had an emotional week.  I am supposed to be taking Zoloft, but I have not in a month or more.  I don't like the weight gain and whats more, I don't like not being able to deal with my life without a pill.  Where is the happy medium? 

My sister seems so forlorn about the boys going off to college, she actually wants one of my daughters to live with her next year.  I am sick at the thought of my girls leaving me.  I have two boys left...they are young...I am not so young.  The thougth of being left with B and the two young ones is so depressing to me.  I should be overjoyed, but I'm not.  I feel helpless, and tired and worried.  One day at a time I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment