Friday, March 11, 2011

Shake it up!

Snow again this morning...March 11th and still more snow!  I hope this whole comes in like a Lion and out like a Lamb thing holds true, because we can't take much more.  Granted in light of the tsunami in Japan, things could be worse.

I just feel that moldy oldy winter feeling, where my moods go with what the sky says.  I need to shake it up a bit.  I neeeed to hit the treadmill, work out some kinks...still searching for the much needed energy. 

Currently my biggest "mommy" worry is Jack..child number 5...you would think I had seen it all.  BUT, the toddler who used to eat brocolli like there was no tomorrow is now the kid that won't eat any veggies or hardly anything healthy.  He is starting to battle constipation, I know, I know, my fault, I am his mother.  SO I guess I will have to put him in starvation mode until he breaks and eats what I put in front of him.  Let the battle of wills begin.

I think tonight my DH and I will look at pool liners for the pool, maybe that will help us think spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment