Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday.

Cannot cannot believe it is Easter weekend.  At the risk of sounding like a broken record, this weather is killing us!  Gray rain, wind repeat.  My boss is a crab ass, customers are frustrated and everyone is depressed and sooooooooo beyond sick of the cold and gray.  I mean, none of us are expecting temps in the 70's in NW OH in April...but 40 and rain and wind...give me a break.  The weather does not lend itself to that Easter feel.  I guess on the upside,my little ones are just excited for that Bunny despite the weather.  Tomorrow E and I will color eggs with the boys, they are looking forward to it.  I am looking forward to two days away from this office and all the depressing pools not going in conversations I am having with customers.

On Sunday it is off to B's brothers house for Easter dinner.  H won't be with us for the second year in a row.  I think I am grounding her next year lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment