Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inside Out and Upside Down

Today has been a challenge!  You know the kind of day right?  Men are assholes, kids are driving you nuts, calling you at work.  Boss is driving you even more nuts.  Having a bad hair day, didn't get your coffee, dog pooped on the floor day.  Yeah...one of thooooose.

I know there is a happy, pretty, independent woman in there somewhere...hopefully skinnier too..just crying to get out.  I usually try to shut her up with cookies...but I think I sense a revolt coming on.  I am just in the kind of mood to let her blow!  I need a change.  I need new clothes. A decent bra would be a great start.  I need exercise...fresh air.  I need a girls night, a spa day, and some church up in me NOW! 

I think it is natural, especially for women, to feel the need to reinvent themselves from time to time.  I think I am getting close.  Maybe the change in the weather, maybe spring fever, call it what you will.  In any event, I think this time around I will go with it.  Shake it up a bit.  Try to get some of ME back, rather than wife, mom, employee blah blah blah.

Maybe as close as I will come for now is locking myself in the bathroom for a half hour lol, but hey I will take what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment