Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh Friday, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

It's Friday, I would be more excited had I not been asked to work tomorrow, but I will take what I can get.

I get to sneak out a bit early to pick up our new pool ladder and chemicals. Then E and I plan on taking the boys to the OLPH festival for a bit this evening.  After bath and bed we will go moon light grocery shopping.  H has plans to go to the festival with friends and then a sleep over.

Tomorrow is work, and at 5 we head to my sisters for A's graduation party.  As I mentioned before, he leaves for college in the fall and we are proud, but mostly sad. I guess I should add shopping for a gift for his dorm to my list of things to do before the party. 

E and I just finished lap number 5 around the work parking lot.  I hope this helps me lose weight.  I am 125 over.  I am disgusting. I lost it all once, I am hoping to lose it all for the final time.  I should have never let myself get this big again.  I read a quote that said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"  I love that.  I tell that to myself all the time now.  Fingers crossed.

Posting some random pics here.  On the top is our A in his senior pic.  We think he looks like a Gap add.





No comments:

Post a Comment