Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time to think

Unusually quiet day in the office today.  Pools continue to stream in, but the phones have calmed down a bit.  Seems this office ebbs and flows with the weather too.  It is a cool week this week. Only in the lower 70's for highs.  This I am sure is a welcome relief for Bill and his work week. I have enjoyed the quiet.  I think I had a touch of food poisoning the past 2 days.  I am only just now in the late afternoon starting to feel better.

With only an hour left to my work day E and I are taking a few trips around the building and I am sneaking some knitting in too.  Can't seem to break this funk I am in today, wishing I was at home.  Guess I will just enjoy the quiet until the time to leave is here.  Will be happy to see the kids and sit out on the porch for a bit after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment